Change Selected Position
If you've two or less years left to get your bachelor's degree, you can apply for an intern student position at Karetra.
Have you decided to build your career in the mobile apps? Being a part of a development team developing apps used by millions of users, you can have a deeper understanding on the requirements of being a full-fledged mobile developer. Whether you want to touch the users by developing front-end apps or be at the administrative logic side by developing back-end servers, you'll gain a lot working in Karetra's rapid and adaptive development team.
What You Need
- BS, MS or PhD student in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- Solid understanding of software design and development
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming
- Strong will to be a mobile developer
- Positive, open-minded and collaborative attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and passion to adapt to new tools and technologies
- Enthusiasm and strong will to learn and keep up with everything new happening in the tech industry
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with an object oriented programming language like Objective-C, Java or C# (Hobby projects count)
- Knowledge about mobile app development tools and environments
- Taking part in open source development communities like GitHub